What is the “Cal Grant guarantee”?

If you’re a high school senior, meet all the requirements, have financial need, apply by March 2 and graduate from a California high school (or receive your GED), you’re guaranteed to receive a Cal Grant award. Be sure to check out the details. You have three chances to apply:
  1. As a high school senior
  2. Within one year after graduating from high school or receiving your GED
  3. As a California Community College transfer student, if you meet the requirements