Can I change my Cal Grant Award? If yes, when and how can I change my award?

For a student to change their initial Cal Grant award, they must complete Section 1, 4, and 6 of the (G-10) Grant Record Change Form for Students and email it with the scanned PDF copy of the completed form to Student Support at

A signature from a financial aid officer at your college is required when requesting a change in grant program. Changing your Cal Grant program will change the amount of your Cal Grant award. Request any program changes as early as possible because program changes canČnot be made after program funds have been disbursed.